- Diploma - Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
- Electronic Health Record Support Specialist A.A.S.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
Get hands-on training with the Allen School Online. We offer an accelerated medical assistant certificate program at our campuses in Jamaica, Queens, and downtown Brooklyn. Our program is tailored to meet the needs of the allied health industry, providing training in medical skills in our practical and clinical classroom environment.
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Medical Billing and Coding
Pioneering distance education since 1985, Liberty University is now the nation’s seventh largest university. With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Associate of Applied Science Medical Coding and Billing
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Specialist
Wichita Technical Institute
WTI’s success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, laboratory instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
WTI offers (programs vary by location):
- Integrated Electronics Technology
- Computer Technology and Network Administration
- Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
- Wichita (East)
- Wichita (Main)
- Medical Insurance Billing & Coding Specialist
Pinnacle Career Institute
At Pinnacle Career Institute, we don’t just provide you with an education, we provide you with experience you can use in the real world. We strive to educate our students to become better – better professionals, better communicators and better employees.
- Kansas City (South)
- Kansas City (North)
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist AOS
Kaplan University’s high-quality undergraduate and graduate programs are designed to fit the schedule of busy professionals. An accredited university offering 170 degrees and programs, we are committed to helping those with talent and dedication earn their degree.*
Through a progressive curriculum, accomplished faculty, and the flexibility to study virtually anytime, anywhere you have an Internet connection, Kaplan University could help you build the skills and credentials to pursue your career and educational goals.†
*Kaplan University is regionally accredited. See our website for details. Please note that not all programs are offered at all locations.
†Kaplan University’s programs are designed to prepare graduates to pursue employment in their field of study, or in related fields. However, the University does not guarantee that graduates will be placed in any particular job, eligible for job advancement opportunities, or employed at all. Additional training or certification may be required.
- Lincoln, NE
- AAS in Health Information Technology
- MBA - Health Care Management
At Vatterott, our job is not over after students enroll in one of our programs… it is just beginning. Vatterott’s professional Career Services Team is designed to provide students with the necessary tools and resources needed to put their career skills to use. *Career Services provides job search guidance, resume review, mock interviewing, resume referral, career fair opportunities, and more.
- St Joseph
- Medical Billing and Coding
Every Heritage school (Heritage Institute & Heritage College) helps real people build real careers. Our schools offer programs and degrees for a career as an X-Ray Medical TechnicianÃÂ®, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapist, Esthetician, Surgical Technologist, Personal Trainer, Pharmacy Technician, or Cosmetologist. Please note that all programs may not be offered at all schools.
- Kansas City
- Hospital and Health Services ManagementÃÂ®
Feel the Parker Difference – Education a Step Above
Parker University offers an experience unique to any other institution within the health care education arena. Parker’s culture provides a rare combination of unparalleled standards in a family-oriented environment.
- Associate of Applied Science with a major in Health Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Health Care Management
Allen School of Health Sciences - Online
Since 1961, the Allen School has trained over 63,000 women and men in the medical field. Will you be next? Unlike other schools, the Allen School specializes in training medical professionals ONLY. That’s why doctor’s line up to hire Allen School graduates. Plus, with Allen School’s unique Fast-Track to Success program, you can learn in as little as 9 months what other schools require 15 months to complete. You qualify for the same job, the same pay and get 6 full months of your life back. Bottom line: you save time and money. Only the Allen School has it.
Allen School is Nationally Accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education and Licensed by the States of NY & AZ.
- Allen School of Health Sciences
- Medical Insurance Billing & Coding
Ultimate Medical Academy Online
At Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) we specialize in healthcare education in a supportive atmosphere that promotes student success. We educate future allied health professionals through our online classroom and at our campuses in Clearwater and Tampa, Florida. Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students for careers in the healthcare industry.
- Medical Office Billing Specialist Diploma
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
- A.S. Healthcare Management
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Administrative Assistant with Electronic Health Records - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Medical Administrative Assistant - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
Keiser University eCampus Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration